About Company: NAVTEQ is the leading provider of digital map data for Vehicle Navigation, Internet & Wireless applications and Business Solutions. Cutting edge applications such as these are part of a growing set of applications that enhance consumer's access to information while they are mobile. We have coined the term "informed mobility" to represent this emerging need.
NAVTEQ data is used in virtually all of the leading navigation systems in both North America and Europe. Our customers rely on NAVTEQ digital map information for use in their applications based on its accuracy, detail and completeness.
Company: Nokia- NAVTEQ
Position: Associate Geographic Technician
Job location: Mumbai, India
NO OF VACANCIES:
Event date/ Walk-In Date:
Last date: 29th June 2013
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
Experience required: Freshers/Exp
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma graduates
- Skill development on proprietary tools and limited functions.
- Work with proprietary tools, using source material to apply basic navigation attributes including but not limited to: names, addresses, speed categories, functional class entry of roadways, intersection coding, restricted driving maneuvers, administrative and postal coding as well as various other basic attribute coding.
- Maintain compliance with database specifications and project requirements
- Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Geographic Technicians
- Special project work as assigned
Mode of Apply: Online
Company URL: http://www.navteq.com/
Click here for Apply