How to download youtube video on android.Downloading youtube videos on android can be a nasty task, since there is no app in the android market for this. So can you still download youtube video directly on to your android powered mobiles phones and tablets? Yes you can but its a bit nasty. Since there is no consistent app for this on android market, google play store you dont have another choice. So how to accomplish this? Lets see how to download youtube videos on android.
Downloading youtube video on android phones.
- You need to get the link to the video in order to download it. So the first step is all about getting the link to your youtube video.
- There are different methods to copy the url of the video, you can follow any of those steps which you think is easier for you.
- Through browsers like opera mini, GO to youtube and search for your video and while the video is playing look for the share button. In the share options there will be an option to share the video by sms. select that and you will get the url in the message. copy the url from there.
- The same technique can be used to get url using any of the browsers, even on the stock browser of your android.
- Using youtube app: open youtube app search for the video you want to download. Press menu and select share and select sms from it. You can copy the url from there.
- So now you have the url. Once you have the url copied then follow to the next steps.
- After copying the url of the video to be downloaded got to keepvid.com.
- Paste the url you just copied into the search box on the keepvid website, and press the download button.
- keepvid will now list download links to the video in various format, You can select high defenition or the normal definition link, and download the youtube video and save it.