USB to transfer the data’s. The USB can be used asRAM. Let’s start with windows vista; those who use pc’s can use their USBdrives to increase the performances of their computer. This is called ReadyBoost. Ready Boost deal with free spacethat is on your USB drives, such as RAM. When we increase RAM that’s equal to more speed. Ready Boost comprise on all free versions ofwindows vista and windows 7. It’s easy to setup the positions and in fewminutes it can be finished.
- Insert the USB drive in your computer.
- Go to "My Computer" then right-click on the USB drive.
- Go to "Properties"
- Next, click on the "ReadyBoost" tab.
- Choose the option that says "Use this device".
- Under "Space to reserve for
system speed", select the amount of memorythat you wish to use for your USB flash drive. The amount of memory that Windows recommends is usually the best setting and should not be exceeded.
- Click on "OK" to save your settings and exit.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take affect.