Press (Google Reader)
Press is a Google Reader app that is all about the reading experience. It has been designed with the purpose of making your news easier to read. Quickly move from screen to screen and effortlessly manage the articles you want and the ones you don't.
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every page.
Note: This app requires a Google Reader account to sync your RSS subscriptions.
- No ads
- Syncs with Google Reader
- Quickly manage the articles you want to read
- Offline reading support
- Clean reading environment
- Simple swipe navigation
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- Press the favicon to next to an article to "fast mark" the articles as read/unread
- Long-press the favicon to have the option to mark all older articles as read
- When reading an article, double-tap any image to get a closer look
- Also, tap the article title to read it in the browser
What's in this version : (Updated : Jan 16, 2014)
- Lots of bug fixes!
- Resolved various syncing issues
Required Android O/S : 4.0+