It can take a notification from any app and present it to you as a floating icon, similar to Facebook chat heads, but for any application. It even works in fullscreen mode (in Games, Youtube etc) and is fully customizable.
- Any issues, requests or suggestions?
- Follow us on Twitter (@FNforAndroid)
- Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/floatingnotifications)
- Circle us on Google Plus (http://gplus.to/chatheads)
- Get beta access by joining the community (http://gplus.to/fnbeta)
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FN is not able to make notifications disappear from your status bar. An app cannot dismiss another apps notification.
- However, if you want any of your favourite apps to either make their status bar notification disappear when you dismiss the corresponding Floating Notification, or vica versa, you can point them to this page where they can add Floating Notifications integration:
This is NOT Halo. There are no popups of full apps and nor will there ever be. If that is what you are after unfortunately you will not find it here.
What's in this version: (Updated : Jan 18, 2014)
- Fixed missing app checkbox on some devices
- Added new ticker notification type
- Added fullscreen only mode
- Added option to customize the gap between stacked icons
- Added option to unlink FN and status bar notifications (4.3+)
- Fixed app crashing on some devices when loading app list
- Fixed compatibility with many apps (PushBullet, Titanium Backup, Google Keep & more)
- Fixed app continuously asking to enable the service
- Fixed pinned icon not showing on certain devices
- Fixed broken backup & restore
- Minor bug fixes