Archos Video Player
The critically acclaimed Archos player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices andvideo formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/ in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external ;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video ;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
If you experience any issue withdecoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player settings your video.
What's in this version : (Updated : Jan 20, 2017)
- Fix cover image not loaded anymore due to tmdb.org change of API
- Support for x86 Intel architecture (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1)
- Fix scanning status display
- Better handle subtitle download failure
- Fix being set back to root folder after entering credentials for network share
- Fix various crashes
Required Android O/S : 4.0.3+