About company: Radix is a clique of multitalented and vibrant people in quest of opportunities to deliver quality outsourcing services. We make no fuss about vision or mission. We just follow the simple rule of ‘identify the need and persevere to meet it’. Enjoying a humble beginning a decade ago, Radix today commands attention in enterprise class real time applications hosted on Cloud or SaaS. Creativity, commitment, robust delivery and transparency are our founding stones that have made us set standards adopted as industry best practices.
Position: Junior Software Testing Engineer
Event date/ Walk-In Date:
Last date: ASAP
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
Experience required: Freshers
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA graduates
· BE IT / BTech / BScIT / MScIT / MCA
· Completed Final Year / Last Semester.
· Experience of 0 to 8 months as Software Tester.
· Ready to join immediately.
· Want to make a good career in Software QA and QC.
· Good written, communication and analytical skills.
· An enthusiast, good learner and team player.
· Review of System and Functional Documents.
· Preparation, updating and review of test cases by analyzing the system or from system and functional documents or as per client’s business requirements.
· Manual testing by execution of test cases in each build cycle.
· Need to perform Integration, Functional, System, Browser Compatibility, Sanity Testing and Performance Testing as per requirement.
· Need to check DB and fire DB queries if required.
· Bug Management with proper details and attachments if required.
· Proper Version Management for all testing documents.
· Co-ordination with QA and Development team whenever required.
· Should have to finish the task in tight time deadlines also.
Mode of Apply: Online
Company URL: http://radixweb.com/