Best Top Designed Websites of the Week


In the ‘Best designed websites of the week’ series, I list down the top five websites which amaze me with their design concepts. This week, I have selected ‘I Shot Him’, ‘Adam Hartwig’, ‘C-Roots’, ‘Axel Aubert’ and ‘Ishu Plus’. The web technology is changing everyday and so is the web design. It is better to keep yourself updated with the latest design trends and keep them implementing in your future projects. With this series, my endeavor is to provide you with the latest trends for your inspiration.
Have a look at these websites, get inspired and break the convention by coming out with a fresh new design for your upcoming websites.

The Best Designed Websites of the Week are:

I Shot Him

I Shot Him

Adam Hartwig

Adam Hartwig

C-ROOTS

C-ROOTS

Axel Aubert

Axel Aubert

ISHU

ISHU Plus
As always, if you want to include your website in the next ‘Best Designed Websites of the Week’ collection, please comment below with your website name.

No comments:

Post a Comment